Friday 14 August 2015

FFS Friday

I"m late, I'm late, for a very important FFS Friday date. But at least I managed to get my post finished on Friday. Go me. 

Our poor Bella (dog) is sick again. FFS.

She's got that awful skin condition again. FFS.

The one that the vet assured us he'd never seen a dog need more than one treatment for. FFS.

It's so bad this time that she also got a secondary infection. FFS.

I have no idea what a secondary infection is. FFS.

And she's got an ear infection too. FFS.

The poor little thing is so miserable. FFS.

She's on antibiotics, ear drops and she has to be bathed in special (very stinky) wash. FFS.

Poor girl. FFS.

Despite this she's still so sweet natured and gentle. Not FFS.

She went downhill really fast, in two days she went from fine to really, really sick. FFS.

She was barely eating and looking really skinny too. FFS.

Thankfully after a few days of antibiotics she is starting to look better and getting her appetite back. Not FFS.

Eljay has decided he's scared of monsters. FFS.

I have no idea why. FFS.

Every night when it gets dark he tells me "Mummy? Sked" to which I reply, "what are you scared of baby" and he says "Mo-ster". FFS.

I tell him that monsters are pretend and that there are no monsters. He's still scared. FFS.

We inspect all the places he thinks monsters might be and I show him there are no monsters. He still doesn't believe me. FFS.

I think Chai might have told him there are monsters in the dark. FFS.

I had something funny to tell you but I don't remember what it is, so instead I'll leave you with a quote:


Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else. Margaret Mead.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!