Monday 3 August 2015

July Empties

Chi Chi Marshmallow shower gel - If you are fan of Mor Marshmallow you need to try this, it smells lovely.

Rexona Sport deodorant - My old fall back deodorant that I go to when my pitts are irritated and angry.

Dr LeWinn's 4 Fusion cleansing oil - I quite liked this. The bottle lasted forever, it easily removed my makeup and didn't leave my skin feeling oily.

Mor Blackcurrant and Iris hand wash - Love, love, love this scent. I wonder if they make it as a perfume. If they do, I need it.

Garnier Body Tonic body scrub - I've used this before, it's pretty good but I prefer the Beauty Oil scrub because it smells nicer.

Ponds Flawless White BB - Oh I loved this! It was love from first application. I'll definitely repurchase once I've got through my other BB's.

Korres Wild Rose day cream - Surprisingly this didn't smell very rosey. It was nice though.

Rodial Superfood Stem Cell serum - This is the stickiest serum I've ever used. It was really, really sticky. I wouldn't buy it again purely for that reason.

YSL Manifesto perfume - Love!

Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super revitalising cream - This smelled like the sort of cream a rich old lady would use. It's very heavy and hydrating, which I quite liked.

Ren Micro Polish cleanser - I don't remember if I liked this or not so clearly it was unremarkable.

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel - Another one I have no opinion on. It was a single use sachet. My only impression is that they have a very strong chemical smell.

Yet another pile of tosses. I've started going through my lip balms and tossing the expired ones. Next up is lip glosses, that's going to be a huge job!
I tried to do my glosses last week but it was a huge fail. I pulled them all out, admired them and then put them away again. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!