Saturday 26 September 2015

Saturday Skin Care - My Current Morning Routine

It's taken years for me to finally start getting my skin care routine sorted. In the past I've jumped from product to product and not found anything that I really loved. Thankfully, over the last year I've found some amazing products that I really love. I can't imagine I'll ever get to the stage where I use the same products over and over again however I would like to get a line up of products that I love and switch them up every year or two.


Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum - The whole HydraQuench range is amazing. I love the lip balm and the moisturiser is my holy grail summer moisturiser. I use Intensive Serum in the winter to give my parched skin a hit of extra hydration. Now that the weather is starting to warm up I probably won't need to use it as often.

Skinstitut Even Blend Serum - Skinstitut products have done truly amazing things for my skin, it's totally transformed and looks so much more radiant and healthier than it did a few months ago. 
You can read my review of all my Skinstitut products here.

Transformulas Eye-Lightening - I've only just started using this, it gets good reviews so I'm excited to see what results I get. I'll keep you updated.

Skinstitut Eye Believe - I've yet to notice any difference in my dark circles and fine lines, however this is a lovely eye cream. It's kept my eye area hydrated and doesn't irritate even during hayfever season. I'm going to try the Ultra Firming Eye and Neck Cream when I've finished Eye Believe.

Transformulas Lip Volume - I started using this recently too. So far I haven't noticed any changes but it's only been a week.

Skinstitut Vitamin C powder mixed into Subtle Energies Mogra Rejuvenating Gold Cream - Between the Even Blend Serum and Vitamin C Powder my skin is looking amazing. Both products are staples in my routine now. 
My go to winter moisturiser is the Subtle Energies Gold Cream, it's deeply hydrating and the beautiful scent makes it a pleasure to use.

Kosmea Moisturising Lotion - This is one of the few facial sunscreens that I can use. If you have sensitive skin give this a go. It has a gorgeous rose scent, absorbs quickly and has a very light tint to it, just enough to even out my skintone. In summer I'll use this alone under a BB, but in winter I need the extra hydration so use it over moisturiser.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector - BB/Tinted moisturiser is one part of my routine that I change constantly. I've gone through a few bottles of the Miracle Skin Perfector, it's a nice BB but I prefer the Miracle Skin Cream

Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream - Yes, I know this is a very strange addition to a skin care routine but hear me out. If you have sensitive, irritated skin you need Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream in your life. I've been using it on my dry irritated hayfever eyes. Nothing else heals them like Calendula Nappy Change Cream does. It does leave a white cast if applied too heavily, so I just apply a very small amount and smooth it in. It makes a good lip balm too.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks so much for your comment!